After receiving tons of feature requests from our loyal Gmail Meter users, we’ve done our customer development homework and are building a premium version and doubling down on growth. We have an ambitious vision for Gmail Meter and the next step is growing our team with the addition of a Senior Developer. If you love Gmail Meter and are excited about building its future with us, we want to hear from you!
Apply here for this openning.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Rock-solid technical background, including best practices around unit testing, code reviews, test automation and deployment.
- Analytical and communication skills. You must be a great problem solver: adaptable, proactive and accountable.
- Experience designing large and scalable architectures.
- Experience with Google Cloud.
What can you expect from us
- We’re all in this together. We will treat you as a responsible person and you will have a lot of freedom regarding schedule, vacations and work style. We’re not a typical company. This is more than just mere lip service. We believe in a horizontal model, which means that everyone on the team has a big influence on the whole company. Everyone contributes, and when something is wrong, anybody can bring it up and we all fix it.
- We are committed to attacking challenging problems and helping you solve them. After all, we want you to learn, not drown 🙂
- Holidays are unrestricted: we work with rested people and bright minds, not with chair-warming zombies.
- You’ll have a flexible schedule, with the only obligation to attend our daily meeting.
- Your health is very important, so we also provide private medical insurance, including dental care.
- We have a budget for books, as well as attending and organizing conferences.
- Once a week we receive a massage, did we already mention that we like working with people that are well-rested?
- We have two offsites per year.
- We take care of lunch every day.
- 40.000 €/year.
Would you like to join our team? Apply here for this openning.
Gmail Meter is a product of ShuttleCloud, the software platform that powers consumer email migration and contacts import for some of the biggest technology companies, including Google, Comcast, and Yahoo. Our products are used by hundreds of thousands of consumers each month and we migrate more than 3 million contacts and 30 million emails every day.
Our team is small, but we are determined to become leaders in the tech community. The people that we’re looking for are not just interested in being part of a cool company, they actually want to go out there and become world-class technology leaders themselves and inspire the people around them.
We believe in iteration, on being able to sketch projects quickly, and either provide immediate value or fail fast. But fast iteration can’t lead to crappy products. This process should lead us to great products, and if we fail at least we’ll be able to learn from great failures.
Apply here for this openning
About the company: https://blog.shuttlecloud.com/
About Gmail Meter: