While you’ve been busy making your company more efficient, we’ve been taking all of your feedback and ideas, and integrating them into our platform. We’ve added User and Team Management, Google Groups metrics, and export to CSV function, and Advanced Filtering!
- User Management: Located at the top right drop down arrow. Here, you can see a list of all of your users, who’s an admin and who isn’t. You can add new users, and delete old ones. You have control over which users have access to the data (admins, viewers, or sync only).
- Team Management: Located at the top right drop down arrow. You can set users and managers. These teams can also be used as filters for your data.
- Google Groups: In a new tab on the left. This is a good way to manage your Google Groups; seeing which ones are getting the most traffic, and maybe getting rid of some that aren’t as useful.
- Export to CSV: A small cloud icon at the top right of different metrics. This will automatically export your data. You can do your own checks, metrics, and comparisons. This feature gives you the ability to manually customize your reports to meet your specific business needs.
- Advanced Filtering: At the top bar. Allows you to include or exclude specific domains and email addresses.
These added features will allow you to further customize how you see your email analytics… and there are many more to come!
Email Meter is an email analytics platform that tracks productivity. You can use it for a specific team, or even your entire company. This platform is especially powerful for customer facing positions. As a company, you always want to be as efficient as possible, and you want to show your clients that you’ll be there for them when they need it. In our “Response Time” tab, you have easy to see metrics which include average response times, a histogram of time to response, and more! Some numbers may be a little too high, and could be affecting your business, which is why using this tab is helpful in determining what you can improve.
Response Times: great for analyzing client facing roles.
Competitive? Then our “Compare Metrics” is the perfect tab for you. Here, you can compare yourself to yourself at another point in time, a team to another team; whatever, and whoever you want to compare, it’s doable. This can be an incentive to be the best employee or the best team in terms of email productivity. This in turn leads to a more successful and efficient company.
Compare View: a nice way to compare different teams, people, and more!
Committing to something isn’t easy, especially if it’s a new product. For this reason, we are offering a FREE, 30 day trial of Email Meter Enterprise. No credit card required and best of all, no commitment. All we ask from you is your honest feedback. Don’t like something? Let us know. Loving a feature and would like us to expand on it? Great, we can get our developers working on it.
We have more metrics available on the platform, which you can try by clicking here if you are a G Suite administrator for your company, and if you’re not, no worries, just send this blog post to whoever is responsible.